Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Obama prayer: Pretty funny...

Thanks for sharing Kathy F. --PO



Subject: Fw: Psalm 109:8

whoa!

From the minister:
We were in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us
had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm
109:8".

My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it
up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he
read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.



Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up -
it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray.

(I've been praying something much like that: Please don't let him
destroy us while he is here. I didn't know there was a scripture for
it.)