Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dick Morris, spread the word please!

The Dems have about 50 of these guys on their side, thank goodness we have at least a couple. Spread the word! HELP DICK MORRIS DEFEAT THE DEMOCRATS IN 2010


Dear Paul,

Thank you for getting my columns and for circulating them among your friends and family. 435,000 people now get my columns by email.

Now that our life-and-death effort to take back America and to throw out the Obama Congress is coming down to the wire, I want to reach hundreds of thousands more people so I can help mobilize them and provide them with material with which to convince their friends.

So help me spread virally! Please forward the link below to the e-addresses of your friends, family, associates, colleagues, Christmas card recipients, fellow soccer Moms, etc. It is an easy way for friends and family to subscribe to my columns for free. I will not sell or rent or lend or in any way disseminate their names. You can trust me on this. I promise.

Click here to access the sign up link

Please send out this link to everyone you can so I can bring them on board in our battle to take back America.

Thanks!

Dick Morris

Click here to access the sign up link
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GO TO DICKMORRIS.COM! TO READ ALL OF DICK'S COLUMNS!

THANK YOU!